Thursday, July 2, 2009

weird dreams

Lately I've had some weird dreams .. so thought of sharing them with you guys for fun ...

1) I am boarding a plane .. I show my ticket to the hostess before getting in to the plane and the hostess says " Null pointer deference. The seat no you are pointing to is a null object". In my sleep I try hard to solve this problem by running my SV code with debugger but no success and finally I get up realizing what a dumb thing i was thinking about ... that 2 in sleep ....

2) I am in SBI to update my passbook .. and it is not printing all the transactions correctly. I find that.. this is happening because severity of the print messages is not set correctly in OVM and hence it is not printing them correctly.

3) I buy shares ..but those are not getting reflected to my DMAT account ... later i discover that it is happening because dclks(Clocks used for Data X'fer ) are not reaching the DMAT account correctly....

and I was trying to solve all these problems in my sleep and when I got up I cursed myself for loosing sleep for such a silly thing ...I was laughing like crazy after i got back to my senses ...

This fourth is one of the crappiest ..
4) sometime in future I am doing advanced study of maths(this itself is weird) ..
The concept of future is .. all the functions have life and they grow like living beings ..
their characteristics at a certain age depend upon the environment they live and the inputs they get.

With this concept in mind i've been asked to write a test where I am given a function, its environment and interactions of this function with other functions and I am supposed to find the characteristics/behavior/response of this function for xyz age

This dream ate almost half of my sleep ...
I can think of this as height of irrational lateral thinking .. i would want to call this as surd

There's one more of these weird dreams .. which i will write .. i am tired of typing rt nw ..

10 comments:

  1. LOL :)
    I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheeheheh.. SV padana band karde , now you have got "enlightenment"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhai !!!

    Tujhe sapne me bhi SV ata hai matlab tu SV Guru ho gaya hai. Mujhe bhi sikha de yaar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adyaa .... Llllle pudhe janar tu ..... Einstein la pan asach whayacha asa mhantat .... tyala tyachya theories swapnat suchaychya ..... so we can say U r in Making now .... hehehe :P

    1 nubry lihilays !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @baglad >> ye to mai bhi chahungaa .. lekin ye kambakht jamana free me mera pet pale tab na ..

    @cavallino >> dost .. SV ka guru nahi hoon mai .. ye to usaka khauf hai .. jo mujhe neend me bhi daraataa hai ..

    @kedar >> Einstein lolz .. tyacha atmaa taDafaDala warati .. tu majet mhaNalas tari ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adwait,
    I can trust your dreams because I have a company....
    The only difference is our topics are different and similarity, its weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Mann....crazy dreams,really!What you need is another trip with your bike in the valleys(and ofcourse another blog on it). This new blog seems prmoising...waiting for more weird stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi-man >> yeah :)

    shobhit >> no techno .. just chaos of knowledge
    parag >> even I am desperately waiting for the trip man ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he.... sahi re bidu.....

    keep writtin dude....

    ReplyDelete